At Wassil, we believe that ads should contribute to and be consistent with the overall user experience. These guidelines are not intended to serve as legal advice and adherence to these guidelines does not necessarily constitute legal compliance. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that their ads comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations.
1. Ads must not contain false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive claims or content.
2. You may not manage more than one advertiser through a single account.
3. You may not change the advertiser associated with an established account.
4. You may not use Wassil advertising data for any purpose except on an aggregate and anonymous basis to assess the performance and effectiveness of your Wassil advertising campaigns.
5. You may not directly or indirectly transfer or sell any data to, or use such data in connection with any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other party not acting on behalf of an advertiser and the advertiser’s Wassil advertising campaigns.
6. All components of an ad, including any text or images must be relevant and appropriate to the product or service being offered and the audience viewing the ad.
7. Ads may not position products or services in a sexually suggestive manner.
8. Ads may not contain content that exploits political agendas for commercial use.
9. Ad text must include proper grammar and the use of all symbols, numbers, or letters must adhere to the true meaning of the symbol.
10. Ads must clearly represent the company, product, service, or brand that is being advertised.
11. Advertisers must ensure that their ads comply with all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines.
12. Ads must not contain or promote illegal products or services.
13. Ads must not violate the rights of any third parties.
14. Ads may not promote the sale or use of adult products or services, including but not limited to toys, videos, publications, live shows, or sexual enhancement products.
15. Ads for adult friend finders or dating sites with a sexual emphasis are not permitted.
16. Ads may not promote or facilitate the sale or consumption of illegal or recreational drugs, tobacco products, or drug or tobacco paraphernalia.
17. Ads may not contain or link directly or indirectly to a site that contains spyware/malware downloads or any software that results in an unexpected, deceptive or unfair user experience.
18. Ads may not promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition, or explosives.
19. Ads that receive a significant amount of negative user feedback, or are otherwise deemed to violate our community standards, are prohibited and may be removed.
20. Ads may not constitute, facilitate or promote illegal activity.
21. Ads may not insult, attack, harass, bully, threaten, demean or impersonate others.
22. Ads may not contain "hate speech," whether directed at an individual or a group, based on membership within certain categories. These categories include, but are not limited to, race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, gender identity, or language.
23. Ads may not contain adult content, including nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative.
24. Ads may not be shocking, sensational or disrespectful, or portray excessive violence.
25. Ads may not include content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
Wassil reserves the right to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason, in its sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect its relationship with its users or that promote content, services, or activities, contrary to its competitive position, interests, or advertising philosophy. These guidelines are subject to change at any time.